-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:05 PM
#1081
Inactive Member
Why would I need those to play XBox online?
-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
#1082
Senior Hostboard Member
You found the store closed last time right? Maybe you'll get it this time... ^^ Understand?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 02, 2004 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
#1083
Inactive Member
Problem is I'm over 1500 miles away from that store now, I'm home.
-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
#1084
Senior Hostboard Member
^^ lol, I'm sure you can find some in your hometown too... It's not the store, that's important, it's the condoms... =P
-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:43 PM
#1085
Inactive Member
-
August 2nd, 2004, 05:57 PM
#1086
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah... Will you need it in the near future? =P
-
August 2nd, 2004, 06:03 PM
#1087
Inactive Member
-
August 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
#1088
Senior Hostboard Member
Who's the girl you're gonna make the luckiest on the planet, if I might know?
-
August 3rd, 2004, 12:51 AM
#1089
Inactive Member
Which ever one is the cheapest. :-p
Playing Viewtiful Joe, and Halo over XBC.
Lag sucks ass. Majorly.
-
August 3rd, 2004, 09:05 AM
#1090
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks